This was a rocking chair of mine when I was a little girl... we had it repainted and gave it to her! I think she loves it!
Checking out whats in her stocking, it was so cute she had to hand everything to daddy!
PJ Christmas Family Picture 2010
Her baby doll from Santa, and her apron from us!
Ahhh how sweet!
Here we go! Santa got her the baby doll and the stroller!
She was suppose to have a PJ party at school last week, but she was out sick with strep throat. Gary went shopping for a flashlight to take to the party with her and made sure it was one she could turn off and on. Well since she missed the party Daddy gave it to her in her stocking and she loves it!
Cindy- my mother in law! We have Sunday lunch at Gary's grandparents almost every Sunday and Cindy makes homemade fried and all the fixings every week. So we went over for Christmas lunch and as a gift she gave me an apron so I can officially start assisting her in the kitchen! I told her the apron only says I will cook for shoes... nothing about cleaning! hehehe
Gary's beautiful ham... my mom and dads recipe with his own additions! It was very yummy!
Four Generations!!
Cousins!
Gary and Gary outside frying a turkey... yes we had fried turkey, ham and a regular turkey!
I have proof I helped!
It turned out sooo good!
More Presents from the Great Grandparents!
Savanna and her toys!
She loves these blocks!
Her cousins helped her build this!
Tate and Savanna riding on his new 4 wheeler... don't worry Papa was right behind the entire ride!
Thank you all for all of your love throughout this Christmas season... I hope you enjoyed all of our pictures... we are so blessed to have such great friends and family...







No comments:
Post a Comment