I really enjoy taking pictures... I'm not the best at it but I really enjoy trying. I started a beautiful Saturday in November on campus... first taking pictures of Savanna in hopes of getting her to smile at least once for a picture. It was a campus tour weekend and she loved looking at all the people.


It was hard to get these leaves away from her!

She was smiling at some Tri Del girls who where talking to her... She thought she was too cute!


After Savanna Pictures... The Pepper's came to Norman for some family Christmas card pictures. They also had me take some pictures to share some big news! Avery did such a good job, Webb was a trooper too!!

Avery is going to be a Big SISTER

The next week my parents came in town and it was there turn for Christmas card pictures... so cute!

Last but not least our family picture. This was not easy... it was Thanksgiving day, very windy, very cold and a very cranky little girl. But not a bad picture... Thanks Stacy!
No comments:
Post a Comment