Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Doggie Day

This was a day full of Dogs!! Savanna Loves dogs so she was in heaven this Sunday!
About 3 weeks ago we went out to the farm for our typical Sunday lunch. Gary's cousin Corky and his wife Robin came out too and brought one of their dogs. Savanna got to walk the dog all around the house on the leash, of course she loved it. This dog was so good, she let Savanna take her any where. Robin takes in rescue dogs and this was one of them, and it was such a sweet dog that now has a new home. So if anyone ever looking for a cocker spaniel let me know and I can talk to Robin I am sure she knows of one that needs a home!

She looks so happy!!

lets walk again!


I just loved how she was cheesing it up!


After lunch we saw Aunt Becca, our neighbor....and her puppies too!




Savanna loves Aunt Becca's dogs, and they seem to really love her!

Cole, Jack, Savanna, Charlie, and on the floor is Lovie (Becca's sisters dog)


No comments:

Post a Comment