Savanna did so good in the tummbleville bus we thought we would try out a gymnastics class. We took her to a trial class at Bart Conner, and it didn't go so well. Kendra and Lydia met us there to try it with us. Poor Kendra is pregnant with baby #2 (a little boy to be named Gunner), and I think this class wore her out more than it did Lydia.
Savanna was another case, she was cranky and wanted to do it her way not the way the teacher wanted us to do it. She enjoyed a couple of things, but I know she would have loved it and done great if we could have let her run wild and free. Here are some pictures we got, but we will wait until she is a little older to take her back!
Kendra, Lydia, Kristle & Savanna
I think this was one of her favorite stations...

Daddy helping Savanna do a flip!


Daddy got a picture of one of her melt downs... one of many that night, I don't think Lydia knew what was wrong with her!
Maybe we will try again in a couple of months...even though daddy says years!
No comments:
Post a Comment