Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Florida Day 4

Finally... Florida Day 4, a little bit more low key before we head home!

Today we started off by having breakfast at Nana and Poppi's house. After breakfast Savanna and I went over to Cheryl and Dave Helfers house to visit (Aunt Moe's parents). She had so much fun playing on their stairs and checking out their house... and I can't believe it but I forgot the camera, we will get pics with them next trip!

After that We came back to the house for Miss Savanna to nap while Grandma, my mom and I got to play cards... Uncle Ken and my dad went off running errands! I think Grandma won as usual!

The we spent the rest of the day relaxing by the pool...


Poppi and Banna!

Uncle Ken and Banna!


Mommy and " monk" ( I have always liked calling her Monkey, and sometimes I call her monk)



Savanna sure loves being dunked under, look at the smile on her face, I think she was a fish in another life, she can't get enough water!


Granny sure loved being with Savanna!

Granny and Savanna... poppi too!

Look at the Big Girl!

Savanna and Uncle Ken












Dad, I and Uncle Ken went and picked up the usual Sonny's BBQ. It is the best I LOVE it. Savanna even got to have some of Nana's Corn! Once baby was in bed we all watched a move. Family night was a blast!!!





Day 5 the flight home :(
It was sad to leave but we were very excited to see daddy! She did great, I was very proud of her! Her daddy met us inside the airport to pick us up, I think he really missed his girls!






We found a play area at the airport during our 2 1/2 layover... I was so thankful!








1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Hopefully next time I can see you guys. Ethan and Savannah are around the same age, they would have a blast together.
    Take Care,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete