This was Savanna's 3rd trip to Florida. Our first trip she was 2 months, then the next trip she was 9months and this time she is 16 months... by far the hardest age to travel with, and by myself I might add.
The Flight... was an adventure its self. I was that mom you looked at with the child who was crying and fussing because she wanted to be down , playing and doing everything she should be... and I know everyone was praying to NOT be sitting next to us. My sweet Savanna surprised me, as soon as we got on both flights she was great and fell right to sleep. She did so good I didn't give her enough credit.
We had several of these moments between flights...

A few of these moments...


I know everyone around us was so glad to see these moments... sweet sleeping Baby!
.
The Flight... was an adventure its self. I was that mom you looked at with the child who was crying and fussing because she wanted to be down , playing and doing everything she should be... and I know everyone was praying to NOT be sitting next to us. My sweet Savanna surprised me, as soon as we got on both flights she was great and fell right to sleep. She did so good I didn't give her enough credit.
We had several of these moments between flights...

A few of these moments...


I know everyone around us was so glad to see these moments... sweet sleeping Baby!
.
We finally arrived to Nana and Poppi's house, and little miss had to check everything out, she finally got some freedom to rome free!

Nana, Granny, Cesar and Savanna.


It's all over now, she found one of the cats, which she called "at" the entire trip. She loved trying to catch them, but they were to fast for her.
We ended our first night with a dinner with friends. A group of some of my friends come over for dinner every time I come in town. We all happen to have little girls. From 9mo to almost 3. They had a ball together!
They all kept copying each other and thought it would be fun to crawl.
They had a blast playing with the shoes... what one did the rest had to do... so cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment