Yesterday evening Gary and I took banna to Andrews Park.
While Gary was at the gym I took her to the playground area. Of course she loved the rocks and dirt...LOVED to put it in her mouth that is! She tried to be very independent as usual... as much as I could let her be. She loved going up the stairs and down the slide... she though she was so big.








Once Daddy got there we got her changed into her swim suit and headed to the splash pad. Gary was such a good daddy he got in there with her and all of the other little kids. He got wet so I could take pictures (really because I didn't want to get wet!). She of course pick up everything she shouldn't, but I should learn to expect more of that!
While Gary was at the gym I took her to the playground area. Of course she loved the rocks and dirt...LOVED to put it in her mouth that is! She tried to be very independent as usual... as much as I could let her be. She loved going up the stairs and down the slide... she though she was so big.
Once Daddy got there we got her changed into her swim suit and headed to the splash pad. Gary was such a good daddy he got in there with her and all of the other little kids. He got wet so I could take pictures (really because I didn't want to get wet!). She of course pick up everything she shouldn't, but I should learn to expect more of that!
.JPG+%232.jpg)
Oh look at your fancy header!!! Way to go! Sav looks so savvy in her little Nike shoes...I sure miss our shoe talks, btw! So much fun going to the splash pad! That's on our summer list, but we haven't made it yet!
ReplyDelete